Do you need some quick cash? In these trying and uncertain times, the chances are good that you may find yourself in a financial pinch, due to no fault of your own. Regardless of the reason, be it job loss, an unexpected bill, or other, Central Mega Pawn can help when you need a loan. To help you get through the coming weeks or months of uncertainty, keep reading to find out what is the best place near you to get a cash loan.
Options for your cash loan
When you need some quick cash, there are generally several options available to you. We will list them here to give you a bigger picture of what’s out there:
- Personal loan – this is a loan granted to you by another person, such as a friend or family member. These can be risky, as they can put a strain on a relationship.
- Payday advance – payday advances can be dangerous because of their astronomical interest rates and lack of regulation. Far too many people get stuck in a vicious cycle when it comes to payday advance loans.
- Cash advance – this is a service offered by most credit cards that allow you to withdraw money through an ATM or in-person at a bank to be paid back later, like any other purchase made with a credit card. Cash advances are also dangerous because they feature high-interest rates and can put your credit score at risk.
- Bank Loan – obtaining a bank loan is another risky venture because it requires you to have significant collateral, such as your home or vehicle. Also, there can be a lengthy application process, which not only takes time but may result in you being denied the cash you need. Bank loans also put your credit at risk and may keep you from being considered from loans in the future.
- Pawn loan – a pawn loan is one of the safest forms of loan there is. Among the many positive attributes of a pawnshop loan, you are not putting at risk any relationships with a family member or loved one, nor is your credit score in danger of plummeting.
Why get a cash loan at your local pawn shop?
Your local pawn shop is the best place near you when you need a cash loan. This is because:
- Pawn shops are part of your community – unlike big banks, pawnshops can be flexible with interest rate and loan terms. Pawnshops like Central Mega Pawn have your best interest in mind. It is our mission to go above and beyond every time.
- No applications or credit checks – you will not have to fill out an application, then wait for approval while your bills continue to pile up. Nor will you have to submit to a credit check. With a pawn loan, you come into our shop in need and leave with cash in hand in minutes.
- Pawn loans are safe – a pawn shop will not loan you more money than you can realistically expect to pay back. In fact, according to the National Pawnbrokers Association, a majority of people who take out a pawn loan repay them on time. This makes it more likely that you will repay your loan and regain possession of your item.
- Pawn loans do not affect your credit – because your pawn loan is secured by the value of an item that you own, there is no need for it to affect your credit. This is significant because a low credit score can harm your chances of qualifying for fundamental things like housing and employment.
How it works
- You bring us your item plus your identification.
- Our professionals evaluate the monetary value of your item and will offer a loan based on that value.
- We carefully go over the loan terms with you.
- Get your cash!
- You repay your loan and reclaim your item! If you cannot repay, we simply keep your item and resell it, with no additional penalty to you.
What kind of things can you pawn to get a cash loan?
Almost anything of value can help you get the cash you need! However, every pawn shop is as different in the community it serves. At Central Mega Pawn, we love dealing in:
Plus, so much more! The best way to get an idea of the type of items we tend to have is to visit us.
How do I pawn an item to get cash?
- Do your homework – Before you bring us your item, do your research to find out how much you can expect it to be appraised for. You can look at recent sales on sites like eBay, or other person-to-person sites or apps.
- Clean it up – Whatever you plan on bringing in, make it look as clean and presentable as possible. The easier you make it for us to resell potentially, the more willing we will be to offer you a loan against its value.
- Be realistic – Once you’ve got an idea of the value of your item, figure on an offer of about 40 – 60% of that number. Most pawnshops will be willing to negotiate, but they must make a profit on every item in the shop to keep their doors open. Also, keep in mind that we will not be able to make an offer on broken, obsolete, or stolen goods.
Why is Central Mega Pawn the best choice?
For over twenty-five years, Central Mega Pawn has been the pawnshop of choice for people throughout the Inland Empire. We have the experience and resources to help you get the cash you need in minutes. We are proud to serve our community and abide by all federal and state regulations. Visit us today to see how we can help you!