Last updated: 3/1/2023
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you when you interact with our website or use our services. This may include but is not limited to:
- Contact Information: Such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Identification Information: Such as your government-issued ID, driver’s license, or passport details.
- Financial Information: Such as bank account details or credit card information for transactions.
- Transaction Information: Details about the items you pawn or purchase from us.
- Geolocation Information: If you enable location services on your device while using our website or app.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing and improving our services.
- Processing transactions and payments.
- Verifying your identity.
- Communicating with you about our services and promotions.
- Complying with legal obligations.
- Protecting our rights and interests.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties, including:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing services to you.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information to comply with legal obligations, such as responding to subpoenas, court orders, or government requests.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business, your information may be transferred as part of the transaction.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete your data. To exercise these rights or opt out of marketing communications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Residents’ Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have specific privacy rights under the CCPA. For more information about these rights and how to exercise them, please review our [CCPA Privacy Notice].
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.